I will give some tips and guide for gold farming, I will divide it in 2 section for Casual Player and Hardcore Player.
For Casual Player :
- Buy Viridian Pickaxe only for 1 silver each and less, farm the Viridian Quartz and sell each of them for 3 silver – 4 silver.
This is the easiest method to do because you only need to find a spot for Quartz and you can do this while watching movie or working or do anything else when you waiting cooldown for changing channel, just keep changing channel everytime you can. (Recommended place for this is Everdusk at right top map, there is 2 Quartz spot.)
- Choose Crafting Guild with Radiant Ring and Earthseer for fast but low income with creating Sealing Charm and Key for yourself or sell it in Marketplace.
This is very effective because this game RNG is very sucks and a lot of people need key or charm for get breakthrough weapon in middle or high level.
- Find a channel that have a lot of people farming Lycan or Golden Deva so you can farm the soul shield and salvage it for Fusion Dust.
- Use Cross-Server Dungeon to save your cost travelling for take daily quest or report the daily quest! You will find the NPC that give you quest when you doing Cross-Server Dungeon.
- Try to sell your item just in bulk of 5 or 10 pieces because not everyone will buy all of them if you put 50 or 100 of them in Marketplace!
- Always finish your PvP daily quest if you already reach lv 30, it give you 50 Silver everyday!
For Hardcore Player :
- Hit level 45 as fast as possible and do daily quest that will give you 9 Gold at least from the reward and selling Soulstone, you can make a lot of alt character to do this so you can get an easy Gold to focus on your main character weapon.
- Save your money with buying Stalker weapon at Marketplace to become fodder for your weapon because it will save you a tons of gold when upgrading your weapon!
- Take Soul Warden and Merry Potter for Crafting, you will spend a lot of gold first to raise their level reach 3 but it’s worth for end game especially in future because the demand of Transformation Stone that we need to upgrade our weapon.
- Farm the Merry Potter’s Secret Recipe in Brightstone Ruins you can get 50g from this 1 item.
This is based by my experience, I will update and add other tips if I find them in future. Hope this will help you enjoy playing Blade & Soul, Happy Gaming!